- 1/2 cup Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup & 1 teaspoon Beeswax
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 3 tablespoons Baking Soda (omit if you have sensative skin)
- 1/2 cup Organic Arrowroot Powder
- 20 drops of Essential Oils of your choice
- In a double boiler, combine Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil and Beeswax
- Heat over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth
- Remove from heat and add Vitamin E Oil, Baking Soda (optional), Arrowroot Powder, and Essential Oils.
- Gently stir by hand until all ingredients are incorporated
- To make these into bars, pour the warm mixture into muffin tins or molds and let cool completely
- To use as stick deodorant, let the mixture cool to the consistency of peanut butter & scoop and put into an old empty deodorant container.
- Leave the top off overnight and let the stick harden completely
- Ready to use after mixture is completely hardened. Use as frequently as you would other deodorants